Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Toddler Time Online
Virtual Toddler Time: Stories, songs, and fun crafts for toddlers and their caregivers!
Follow along with us on Facebook Live!
For New Year's Eve, we are making Noise Makers!
- Paper Plates (2 for each noise Maker)
- Popsicle Sticks
- Uncooked Pasta
- Sequins (optional)
- Pom-poms (optional)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Start be decorating your plates - add the year, make it sparkle, draw a picture. Be as unique as you want to be.
- On the back of one of your plates, glue a Popsicle stick. Be sure to give it plenty of time to dry before using it to hold your noise maker.
- If you want to add some ribbon, cut a few peices, then staple them to the inside of your plate and then use your scissors to curl them. Do the same for pom-poms.
- Once your plates have dried, pour dried pasta or beans into the top plate, then staple the top plate to your bottom plate. You can easily hide the staples by lining the outside of your plate with sequins or another decoration after the plates have been stapled together.
- Make some noise!