Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Toddler Time Online
Virtual Toddler Time: Stories, songs, and fun crafts for toddlers and their caregivers!
Follow along with us on Facebook Live!
This week, we are making Cinnamon Salt Dough Ornaments!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 – 2 tbsp cinnamon (or more)
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, roll into a ball of dough.
- Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out the dough into shapes using cookie cutters. Keep rolling out the small scraps of dough and make ornaments until the dough is all gone.
- Using a straw or toothpick, make a hole somewhere on the ornament so it can be hung.
- Bake at 250 degrees for about 2 hours, or let air dry.
- Run a piece of ribbon or twine through the hole and hang!