Toddler Time Online
Virtual Toddler Time: Stories, songs, and fun crafts for toddlers and their caregivers!
Follow along with us on Facebook Live!
This week, we are going to fight scurvy with a tasty Lime Mint Soda!
- 1/2 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about the juice of one small lime)
- 2 teaspoons honey (or to taste)
- 2 cups sparkling or seltzer water
1. Place the mint leaves, lime juice, honey and 1/4 cup of the water into a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into two glasses over ice and top with the remaining seltzer water.